The LÜCK Group employs an average of 150 trainees.
It is important to us that all trainees and employees feel they are in the right place and stay with us for a long time even once their training has finished. In order to reach young people, we have a presence at training shows and at schools to present the different careers which can be learned and practised in our company. Trainees in their third year of study report first-hand on their experience at and with the LÜCK Group.
- Electronics engineer in energy and buildings engineering
- Electronics engineer in information and telecommunications technology
- Plant mechanic for plumbing, heating and air-conditioning technology, focussing on heat engineering
- IT technician focussing on system integration
- IT systems electronics engineer
- Industrial management assistant
- Office management assistant
- Personnel services assistant
We support the dual study program at the Technical University of Central Hessen (THM).
The first encounter with a professional future is normally a work experience.
If you are curious about the LÜCK Group, want to know what it is like behind the scenes, or simply want a taster of the industry, work experience is the perfect opportunity. During a school work experience, you can learn about the different training careers. Whether it’s electrical engineering, specialist IT or one of our other training professions - a work experience tells you whether the relevant job and, of course, the company is a good match.
We give interested students the option of getting to know us, gathering initial experience about our company and thus take a step towards making a decision on their future career choices.
Apply, either for a 14-day school work experience or even for a few months. Apply now at ausbildung(at)lueck-gruppe.de.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SPIE Lück Beratung GmbH | Lich
SPIE Lück Beratung GmbH | Gießen
SPIE Pulte GmbH & Co. KG | Heiligenroth
SPIE Buchmann GmbH | Losheim am See